Monday, January 12, 2015

1/12/15

Tell me about your weekend. What did you do? Upload a photo to your Google Drive and then insert the photo (or photos!) to your blog post to show me what all you did.

Unfortunately my weekend was pleasant because I had to wake up before dawn (4:15 A.M.) in order to get on a bus and drive to Salina, Kansas for All-State band auditions. After a three-hour drive I found myself in Salina, a city that is drastically different from Overland Park. Although my morning was not enjoyable, the rest of my day went smoothly with my audition going well and the Ravens losing in the playoffs. While I was going to lunch in Salina, I had an interesting experience. At Subway a man suddenly began talking to my friends and I asking us numerous questions about where we were from, how old we were, and then launching into a tangent about his favorite music. I was definitely confused by this man but in retrospect it added some excitement to my day. As a whole, my weekend was interesting and eventful.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment