Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1/13/15

What are your thoughts on this class so far? Easy? Hard? Informative? Frustrating? What have you learned so far? What do you want to learn? Explain yourself.

So far I have found this class to be decently informative, although many of the skills we are learning this far are things that I already knew how to do. However, learning how to perform basic coding has been an interesting experience that has opened my eyes to the world of computer science, giving an interest in learning actual code in the future. The basic tasks that we have performed have been pretty easy, but as we progress through code academy the lessons have gotten more and more challenging. By the end of this class, I hope to learn how to actually design a website, beyond the simple design of a blogger blog. Additionally, I hope to learn how to set up a personal domain, something that will be useful in the future. Web design has been an interesting experience and my only complaint is that simply working on code academy for prolonged periods can be tedious, but overall I am satisfied with the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment