Thursday, February 19, 2015

2-19-15

Copy and paste these over to your blog and tell me a little about yourself. If you have a picture or two that might represent one of your answers make sure to include it.

My favorite food: Malai Kofta (Type of Indian food)
Foods I'd like to avoid: Eggplant, Squash, and Green Beans
My favorite things to learn: Economics and International Relations
My favorite color: Mint green
My best friends are: Funk, Gorthy, Hahn, Laverentz, Rajasingh
My favorite games to play: Halo, Fifa, and Tradewinds
My favorite books: Ender's Game,The Namesake, Life of Pi
My favorite movies or TV shows: Breaking Bad, Suits, The West Wing, Gran Torino, Fight Club, Good Will Hunting
My favorite holiday: Diwali
Things I do well: School
Things I need to practice more: Music
My favorite place to go: India
My favorite family activities: Playing board games, and eating dinner together
My favorite thing to do outside: Tennis
My favorite chore: Vacuuming
My least favorite chore: Dishes
What I want to be when I grow up: Lawyer or Investment banker
A place I want to visit: Morocco
My favorite part of the year: Winter break
My favorite part of each day: When I go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment