Monday, February 2, 2015

2-2-15

Tell me all about your Sweetheart weekend (even if you sat at home on the couch!). Include photos!

My weekend was pretty uneventful aside from the super bowl. On Saturday I had to come in early to school to set up for sweetheart because of  student council, which was actually somewhat enjoyable because it turned out well. Then after spending time with some friends on Saturday night, I had to go clean up after the dance as well. On Sunday my friends and I got together to watch the super bowl which was one of the best games I have seen in a long time. We decided to get pizza and then realized that he streets were in bad shape so we almost crashed on the way, but it was worth it for the pizza we got. Overall, a pretty good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment