Tuesday, April 14, 2015

4-14-15

3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

My weekend was quite enjoyable mainly because I just didn't do much the entire time. On Saturday I had solo and ensemble festival at Olathe South and I received a 1 on my solo which mans that I advance to state with it. Also on Saturday my friends and I took an adventure down to Olathe to visit a Mexican bakery and grocery store for our spanish project. I bought some pastries and a mexican soda and when I went to look for a bottle opener, a man behind me took my bottle and opened it by smashing it against the counter. It was literally the greatest thing I have ever seen. The rest of my weekend was filled with  watching TV and movies and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment