Tuesday, April 7, 2015

4-7-15

Reflection

I felt that my resume website was actually quite good other than the obvious shortcoming of the cobras on each page. I understand that this design was not super professional but I still did like the inclusion of it in my website because it added a nice creative and fun element to my page. Based on the other websites I saw, my functionality was above average but my design could have included some more color and excitement. Overall, I feel that my resume website served its purpose, conveying important information in an organized manner while still remaining accessible for the viewer. If I were to redo the website I would certainly rethink the design of the page as a whole, possibly using cleaner design elements and going for the professional feel that was intended.

As far as skills are concerned, I would like to branch out a little more because it feels as though we are working on the same skills over and over again with css and html code. Although we did use Photoshop this time, I would like to begin learning some newer skills that would contribute to creating a more professional cohesive website. Other than this request, I think that the skills we have learnt are well developed and I am now understanding the basics of website development.

No comments:

Post a Comment